CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire
Alexander Project Management is a reputable and trusted firm that offers a comprehensive construction project management services for clients across Bedfordshire.
We are specialists in residential projects from small extensions to large-scale housing development projects. We have over 30 years of experience in the industry, so you can count on our expertise to ensure that your project progresses efficiently.
- Home extensions
- New builds
- Timber Frame Construction Specialists
- Liaise between local authorities and client
- Ensuring work meets deadlines
- Keeping building costs to budget
- Liaise between contractors and clients
Our chartered civil engineer has a good grasp of both the technical aspects and management parts of a project. It's like getting two professionals for the cost of one. A great deal, right?
Contact us today if you require project management for your building work. We will be your point of contact for instructing ground workers, joiners, electricians, and builders on your behalf.
Call 01525 240679 to discuss our construction project management services.
CONSULTANTS IN CONSTRUCTION
We are dedicated to constructing high quality and efficient residential properties. It is our culture to carefully hand-pick our staff, suppliers, and partners which ensures we get the best workforce to cater for our projects. Our long-standing belief in high quality has made us leading consultants in the construction world and successful at what we do.
Usually, our projects are specially tailor-made to suit their specific purpose. For example, some of our most remarkable projects are self-built timber frame homes. Our sister company Heathpark Ltd are leading specialists in providing high quality pre-fabricated timber frames tailored to your bespoke requirements.
- Steeple Claydon
- Stoke Mandeville
- Princes Risborough
- Great Missenden
- High Wycombe
- Leighton Buzzard
WHAT IS A PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
The primary function of consultants is to offer professional advice to clients in matters about their projects. They point out whether a project is viable or profitable. They will also detail what the client needs before, during and after the project. Also, a project management consultant familiarises the construction team and stakeholders with the management processes and if necessary, conducts training.
- Assessment of employer's requirements
- Liaison with the local authority as necessary
- Advice on the appointment of Contractors/Subcontractors and their costs
- The establishment of communications, instruction and co-ordination of the professional team and the establishment of reporting systems and procedures
- Liaison with Architect/Contractors/Subcontractors ensuring that all statutory and local consents have been obtained
- Advice on the type of building contract to be utilised - placing the contract with selected Contractors/Subcontractors
- Cost control of the whole project
- Overseeing contract progress
- Client liaison during contract on progress, cost and cash flow
- Preparation and submission of detailed specification if required and tender documents for the purpose of obtaining quotations and ensuring compliance to completion
- Liaison with Architect/Contractors/Subcontractors over any amendments that may arise throughout the contract
- Liaison with selected Contractors/Subcontractors throughout the duration of the contract
- Monitor building works to ensure work is to acceptable standards and that the contractor informs the building control and the NHBC or Zurich Municipal Insurance of progress to ensure work is monitored by the appropriate body
- Chairing meetings on site with the clients and the Contractors/Subcontractors
- Monthly valuation preparation and submission of interim valuation certificate. Preparation of Contractors/Subcontractors final account and submission of final valuation certificate
- Issue of final certificate
- Preparation of snagging lists on practical completion and six months defects liability period. Ensuring remedial works are notified and carried out by Contractors/Subcontractors
Our Project Management Service
Alexander Project Management provides a range of renovation services for commercial properties throughout Bedfordshire. We are a full-service general contractor and will oversee your commercial renovation project from start to finish.
Therefore you don't need to worry about employing multiple vendors. Our expert professional team can work on projects, including office buildings, retail outlets, warehouses, restaurants, cafes properties that have several uses.
We can completely re-fit your restaurant or retail location to create a unique space that is unique and outstanding. We will renovate whole offices from taking down walls and giving you a lighter, brighter area to adding walls to make smaller offices.
Contractor Project Managers
Your Contract Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, implementation, coordination, control, execution, and completion of your projects.
Our Contract Project Manager will provide all of the material, labour and equipment required necessary for the construction of the project. No matter how small your project is, you will benefit from having a contract project manager. We will ensure your project is completed on schedule and within your budget.
Self Build Project Manager
A professional Self-build Project Manager will save you the job of having to find the main contractor or sort the design yourself. If you decide to project, manage your self-build project, you will need to oversee everything from hiring all the builders and tradespeople.
If you choose to project manage your build, you will be committing to a lot of stress, work and daily site visits for the duration of your project.
All the tasks involved with your self-build project will be down to yourself such as keeping the project site tidy, storing all the materials, security of the site, taking stock of the deliveries and any temporary weatherproofing of the build.
If you would like a free quote, advice or information regarding our construction project management services, please contact our professional team on Phone: 01525 240679 or Mobile: 07850 201525.